Industry News - 12th February 2018
If you’re one of those people who gets to the end of the tax year unsure as to what tax deductions you have or what you might be able to write off, what you need is better tax planning advice. Wouldn’t you rather start the year knowing exactly what your tax-deductible items will be, with a clear picture of what your taxable income will be and what you need to do to optimise your tax position all through the year? This is where Perrigo Consultants come in.
Perrigo Consultants is a firm of professional and experienced chartered accountants and tax consultants who can provide unparalleled taxation planning advice to both commercial clients and individuals not just across the Midlands but throughout the rest of the country. We offer tax planning strategies to all kinds of businesses, both large and small — everything from budding startups to growing SMEs and long-established companies — and we’ve gained an excellent reputation for helping our clients take control of their finances and reach their goals quickly and efficiently.
How our expert tax planners can help you
At Perrigo Consultants, we pride ourselves on getting to know your company intimately before we draw up a comprehensive financial tax planning strategy that’s specific to your business. As well as ensuring optimum completion and the filing of all of your tax returns, we also offer advice on the following:
- Optimising your tax position across the board, including on Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Inheritance Tax, Non-Resident Landlord Taxes and so on
- Changing the structure of your business to make sure you’re optimising your tax position for you and your business
- Which payments you need to make and when you need to make them, including the best times of year to plan your losses and loans
- Trusts and estates
- How best to manage business benefits such as accommodation and company cars
- Salary planning and other questions concerning salaries and dividends
- How to maximise your tax position when working or living abroad
- Making accurate estimated payments.
Once you engage our services, one of our tax planning advisers will be assigned to you and they will help you optimise your personal tax position and ensure that you meet every one of the raft of compliance requirements.
With the increasingly complex nature of UK tax and financial law these days, Perrigo Consultants also encourage clients to develop an extensive finance plan with their Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) that covers other important factors in addition to wide-ranging tax planning, including:
- Estate planning
- Mortgage planning
- Savings and investments
- Costs of education or training
- Insurance planning
- Retirement planning
- Provision for healthcare.
Action taken in each of these areas is likely to have a knock-on effect on other areas, which is why we recommend a comprehensive overall plan and are happy to introduce you to other specialists in their fields, if required.
Having a dedicated tax planner on your side not only saves you money and prepares you well ahead of time for the dreaded end of the tax year, it also gives you year-round peace of mind.
So, give us a call on 01299 488860 today and together we can arrange a free consultation at a time that’s convenient to you, and with absolutely zero obligation.